Tuesday 25 March 2008

Good Friday


On Good Friday we woke up to hail and snow in the West Midlands. It was short-lived though and didn't stop us going out for breakfast in Bridgnorth. We love this little town around 13 miles away from us with its old buildings, antique shops and of course the cliff railway. There is a lovely tearoom housed in the winding house of the cliff railway which does a very good breakfast! You can also watch the machinery that operates these two carriages that connect the Low Town to the High Town.




I did manage to control myself and not spend too much money. Then it was back home for a nice cup of tea and a warm in front of the fire.

5 comments:

Posy said...

Hi!
What lovely photos you take. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I'm looking forwards to reading more.

Gill said...

Hello!
I discovered your blog via your comment at Posy, welcome! Thanks for the link to my blog too. I'm looking forward to reading more, hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do...it's addictive.

mitsib said...

hello
im fairly new to this too! saw your comment at posy.

lovely photos, is that a very large teapot and cup? or a small table?
mitsi x

Country Cottage Chic said...

What a lovely day out & I would have loved to join you for tea - looks delicious!

Pipany said...

Hello and thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. Great photos and I'm looking forward to reading more; blogging is so blooming addictive isn't it? xx