Thursday 20 March 2008

Easter Tree


I've given in this year and bought an Easter tree. I used to use willow branches to hang our decorations on. We kept those branches for years and also used them to hang skeletons at Halloween and icicles at Christmas. Dust and damage has finally done away with those branches and I haven't seen any suitable replacements yet. This little tree was in The Pier and I thought it looked quite appealing. Sadly, many of the decorations are shop bought as our stocks of home-made ones have depleted over the years. When my son was very small he used to love painting the eggs with me although I think we smashed more than completed! Now at the very sophisticated age of 12 he doesn't want to paint eggs with his Mom. Painting Warhammer models is much more appealing!

No comments: